Hearing Aid Repairs
Age and use can take their toll on hearing aids, and while there’s always the option of replacing a hearing aid that has become damaged, sometimes it’s better to attempt some common hearing aid repairs first. If troubleshooting at home doesn't work, please call us today. We can repair all makes, models and brands!*
Hearing Aid Problems? Try these steps to repair on your own first.
We recommend that you try these common hearing aid adjustments before you call us for a repair:
- Insert a new battery pack
- Remove and reinsert your hearing aid
- Clean your hearing aid
- Replace the wax filter
- Double check the battery compartment (open and close it again).
Still having trouble with your hearing aid? Contact us for an appointment or simply walk in to have us take a look at your hearing aid. We welcome walk-ins! We know how hard it can be without a working hearing aid. We will certainly take a look at your hearing aid and will let you know what we can do.
What should I expect to spend on a hearing aid repair?
There are several factors that determine how much your repair may cost.
- Is your hearing aid under warranty? If you don't know the answer to this bring your hearing aid into the office closest to you, and we can call and find out.
- How damaged is your hearing aid?
- Does it require a new impression to repair a broken shell?
- Any costs be incurred for replacement parts for the hearing aid?
If you purchased your hearing aid from Hearing Health Care of Louisiana, and it is still under warranty, your hearing aid repair costs will probably be minimal—maybe even free! However, if your warranty is expired then there could be substantial repair costs to your hearing aid. Please note that in some cases cracked outer shells may be repairable but often times these repairs are more expensive.
We can help, please call us to get your hearing aid repaired!
You repair may only take a few minutes, we want you to enjoy hearing so we will work to get your hearing aid repaired as fast as possible.
- Call one of our offices that is closest to you for an appointment, let the office know it is for a repair. We will do our best to get you in same day!
- After evaluating the hearing aid and our hearing specialists will let you know what needs to be done to repair the aid and if there is any cost associated with the repair.
- Most repairs can be done in office, getting you back to hearing again!
Hearing Health Care of Louisiana has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our priority is to ensure that you are always hearing the best you can.
Call our toll-free number 1-888-318-3208 and schedule your appointment!
*Beltone, Miracle-Ear, Costco Kirkland, GN ReSound, Rexton, Siemens, Starkey, NuEar, Oticon, Unitron, Phonak, Widex and many others.